The NUCO cam, with an innovative design and powerful features, is the best choice to tackle the narrow crack. The HYBRID size is a non-symmetrical design. This means that the lobes of one side are big in size while the two lobes of the other side are small. This design is particularly useful for internally-small and externally-big horn-shaped cracks (place the side with small cams towards the interior of the crack).
- Cam lobes are made of soft 6061-T aluminum for dependable holding power.
- High-intensity Dyneema slings.
- Free moving two-fold nylon trigger sheath protects moving components from abrasion.
- Anodic treatment applied to the cam lobes reduces corrosion and increases friction.
- Strong built-in springs make the head of the cam smaller and allow the cam to fully extend into camming position during placement.
- Trigger utilizes strong steel wires and fixed systems, which help keep the cam in the correct position.
- Constructed with rounded lobe corners to maximize contact area.