A product by:
|Reference||Diameter||Dimensions – mm||Weight||BL|
|MRNI07.0 EN||8||5/16″||74||58||17.5||11||24||11||79||55 kN|
- Consider breaking load limit in kN engraved to the rod.
- Visual check of complete nut screwing compulsory; no thread must be showing.
- Maillon Rapide quick links are only to be loaded along the major axis.
- Maillon Rapide quick links should be carefully checked at regular intervals. If you are in any doubt about the safety of a quick link after checking, replace it with a new one.
- When fastened with a wrench up to the proper tightening torque, Maillon Rapide quick links are considered a permanent connector.
- Maillon Rapide should always be fitted with parts made of same material.
- When connected with a chain, Maillon Rapide quick links should be of the same diameter.
- Never connect any Maillon Rapide quick links onto a lifting chain.
- Stainless steel Maillon Rapide quick links may be used in salt water.
- P.P.E. EN 362 & EN 12275 Standards: Maillon Rapide quick links must be accompanied by user instructions when sold or used as a connector on P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment).