BORA screw / K0107EE00
Versatile HMS locking biner designed for belaying, rappelling and anchor building
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong,
stiff and light
- large rope-bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- pear-shaped basket facilitates belaying with the Münter hitch or other belay devices
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping maneuvers
- opening and basket area are large enough to easily accommodate the clove hitch
- screw locking sleeve for great handling and effective locking
- for better gear management the screw gates are in different colors
- available also with twist and triple lock gate, all of them easy to handle
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- unique production number for better traceability and inspection
- certified for both sport and industrial use
for easy manipulation
Keylock is an extremely simple and ingenious locking system that solves the problems associated with the traditional design of carabiners.
It eliminates any risk of ropes or tapes becoming entangled in the lever or in the carabiner shell when it is being connected or released.
Neither the lever, which is completely cylindrical nor the shell has any sharp edges. Ropes and slings do not, therefore, come into contact with any cutting edges.